Leisure activity options for Hotel Julia
While your children are enjoying themselves at the pool or trying their hand at billiards it’s your turn to relax in the sauna or solarium. Our hotel offers the following leisure activities:
- On-site indoor swimming pool
- Bio sauna with shower in a grotto
- Table tennis
- Comfortable lounge area
- with a kid’s corner, readers’ corner and television set
- PlayStation games
- Junior billiards
- Barbecue evenings
- Bicycles for all age groups (in some cases at a small fee)
- Ski equipment (in some cases at a small fee)
Leisure options in Schönwald
- Guided walks and hikes
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Golf (9-hole)
- Bowling alley
- Horseback riding
- Shooting range
- Extensive children and family activities programme
- Flood-lit ski lift
- Cross-country ski trails
- Hiking trails
- Curling rink
- Alpine skiing and cross-country courses
For further leisure options and day trip destinations go to www.schoenwald.net.
For what’s on in the area go to www.dasferienland.de.
Leisure options the region has to offer
The region offers a diversity of day-trip options catering to every taste. Be it a fun-filled day for the whole family or nature at its best. There is even the proverbial cuckoo clock to capture the imagination if you are a fan.
If you are arriving without a car: a bus company offers day trips to interesting destinations.
- Europa-Park Rust amusement park
- Schwarzwaldbahn scenic train ride
- Lake Constance with the Mainau garden island
- The Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- Selection of museums
- Glassblower shed
- Nature reserve for mountain wildlife
- Steinwasen Park popular for its adventure rope bridge
and plenty other destinations...